REBA’s annual Innovation Day is a unique engaging experience for the delegates. It is the only conference in the UK to focus entirely on innovative new technologies for the reward and benefits function and the data / management information that is gained as a result.
Sponsors can expect around 300 senior reward and benefits practitioners from large employer organisations to attend. They have exclusive access and the ability to demonstrate their solutions to this audience.
As with all REBA events there are no ticket sales for other vendors so the vendor-audience ratio is great and delegates are comfortable and open to conversations.
Attendees to this high level event are senior practitioners who are steering their businesses and teams through the transition to digital employee experience, and strategic management information and insight.
The Innovation Day is effectively a “what’s new in reward and benefits conference” and as such it includes a ‘show and tell’ element where delegates can experience the new solutions in a live demonstration session.
At the REBA Innovation Day you can:
- Meet the most forward-thinking reward & benefits, HR and wellbeing decision makers
- Connect with over 300 senior professionals
- Boost your brand exposure
- Get face-to-face with the motivated, driven individuals who can decide to implement your products and services
- Develop relationships with existing clients
- Align your brand with top tier thought leadership
- Share your expertise and insight
- Be part of something fresh and innovative in this sector
- Attendees to the REBA Innovation Day represent large UK employers and multinationals
- Attendees represent over a million UK employees
- Most of the audience are from companies with 1000+ UK staff
- A third of the attendees have international responsibility reflecting their seniority within multinational organisations
Previous delegates said:
"Great to network with such a wide selection of reward professionals, to share challenges and see what there is out there.”
Vicky Turvey, Head of Reward – EMEA, Lockheed Martin
“The usual high quality REBA event – lots of value.”
Phil Rixon, Senior Reward Manager, Ladbrokes Coral
“Great speakers, well organised, good balance of presentations of relevant content and opportunities to network."
Sharon Quinn, Head of Reward and Recognition, Bourne Leisure